Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Chalkboard Photo Tutorial Coming Soon

Hey, Everyone, this is Antonia!
So yesterday I promised an explanation of how I made the chalkboard tag, but I decided today that I would make a photo tutorial, which I had to retake the pictures for, so instead I'll post that tomorrow. But today, I'm giving you the photo I was going to include in the chalkboard explanation before I redid it. 

So below, you can see some of the supplies I used. 


Ink: Versamark, Distress Ink in tea dye, and Colorbox Chalk ink in Charcoal and Colorbox Pigment Ink in Frost White

Tools: Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool, Heat Gun (not pictured), a clear block and EK Success CutterBee Scissors (not pictured)

Paper: Teal Colorbök Cool Earth Tones paper
Stamps: American Crafts Stamp Collection: Thanks, and Hot Air Balloon Collage by TPC Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment