Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Deepest Sympathy


This card started out with a totally different look-I had an card where I had had to cut off most of the front of the card, and I was playing with different ways to deal with the wreckage and create a new card-front, when it occurred to me how wonderful and soothing these three blues were!


Then I just cut some organic curves into the shapes, picked a sentiment from Hero Arts, stamped it, cut it into a circle, inked the edges, punched a hole, and attached with some string. Done! Really easy, and really beautiful.

Supplies:
Colorbök Paperpad in Cool Earthtones
Recollections Value Pack Cardstock Paper in Neutral
Fiskars Scissors
Tombow Mono Adhesive Tape runner
Thrift Store String
Antique Hole Punch
Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool
Martha Stewart Crafts Circle Cutter
Hero Arts Everyday Sayings Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment